CranioStructural Integration®, a type of craniosacral therapy, provides predictable, long-term improvement in posture and muscle function through the release of faulty patterns in the membrane that covers the nervous system.
By targeting the source to eliminate chronic musculoskeletal compensatory patterns, muscles release and joints work more effectively to:
- Reduce pain
- Achieve a balanced musculoskeletal function
- Gain postural improvements
What does this mean for you?
CranioStructural Integration® (CSI) offers several benefits that are different from other therapies and cranial treatments. CSI is:
- Predictable. CSI usually provides immediate relief. It’s predictable and success can be checked with manual testing, observation, palpation and other techniques.
- Assertive. CSI places emphasis on freeing sutural (fibrous joint that connects the bones of the cranium) restrictions as well as addressing the soft tissue elements that cause and maintain them.
- Structural. Unlike some approaches that use an energy-based or fluid approach, CSI aligns physical structures.
- Long-term. Unless trauma is involved, CSI provides long-term relief.
Read some of the common questions surrounding CranioStructural Integration® and then contact us to schedule your appointment.
Please note that a first-time client must complete the necessary paperwork before a session. Please go to the "forms" tab and download and print the file from there. Thank you!